Announcing our Prevention Advocacy Peer Leadership Team!
We received an incredible response to our new Prevention Advocacy Peer Leadership Team initiative and are pleased to announce who has been selected as our 2015-2016 prevention advocacy peer leaders. MNCASA will be providing training, coaching and assistance, to help them engage others across the state who care about creating a social movement to end sexual violence through both legislative and media advocacy.
Our 2015/2016 Prevention Advocacy Peer Leadership Team includes:
- Maureen Allen, Stillwater
- Kate Bailey, Prevent Child Abuse MN, St. Paul
- Amy Beckius Johnson, Thief River Falls
- Kristy Brackett, Someplace Safe, Miltona
- Alison Canty, Woodbury
- Drema Jewel Carter, Breaking Free, St. Paul
- Courtney Gillman, Alexandra House, Minneapolis
- Patty Hall, St. Paul
- Rebecca Hall, Central Minnesota Sexual Abuse Center, St. Cloud
- Richard Lemons, Austin Human Rights Commission, Austin
- Kristina Meulebroeck, Pipestone
- Graciela Quintana, The Family Partnership's PRIDE Program, Minneapolis
- Staci Reay, Thief River Falls
- Ginny Rudloff, Cherish All Children, Minneapolis
- Mallory Thorne, Men As Peacemakers, Duluth
- Kathy Thurston, Crystal
- PaHoua Vang, Gem Lake
Watch this page for updates on their activities. If you would like to be connected to a peer leader from your community, please contact us. Also contact us if you want to receive an announcement about the application process for 2015-2016.