Your Donations Are Making
Hope a Reality
MNCASA ensures your donations are used responsibly to advance our vision of a future free of sexual violence. Your gifts are tax deductible.
With your generous support ...
- A rape crisis center will have the training and tools to help when a person has been the victim of sexual violence.
- Friends and family will have online access to accurate information about sexual assault—when they need it, where they need it.
- A law enforcement officer, a nurse and a prosecutor will provide victim-centered care and criminal justice.
- A law will be enacted to improve protections for those who have experienced violence that used sex as a weapon.
- A community will learn strategies for preventing future sexual assaults.
MNCASA appreciates every gift in any amount!
You can donate to MNCASA on Paypal.com.
Visit communitysharesmn.org and click on the "Give Now" button. Be sure to enter: MN Coalition Against Sexual Assault in the "Enter info for dedications, events, or requests" area.
You can also donate online through www.givemn.org.
Mail a check
Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
161 St. Anthony Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55103
Sponsor a conference or event
Please contact us with inquiries.
Organized workplace giving
MNCASA is a member of Community Shares of Minnesota, a workplace giving organization "that turns up the heat on discrimination, on situations that reinforce poverty, and on attitudes that look the other way at inequality." To organize a giving program in you workplace, please contact MNCASA or Community Shares of Minnesota.